We've Got You Covered

Whether you're looking for carrier authority, broker authority, or both, we've got the package that will get your business moving as soon as possible.

No need to worry about what form to fill out. GLAuthority can help you obtain the following:

  • Designation of Process Agents (Form BOC-3)
  • Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCRA)
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • International Registration Plan (IRP)
  • State Permits

  • USDOT Number
  • Motor Carrier Number
  • Broker Authority
  • Freight Forwarder Authority
  • Authority Reinstatement